While a 5th wheel hitch does offer an impressive amount of towing strength, it cannot get far without the proper installation equipment. Engineered for specific makes and models, CURT custom 5th wheel brackets provide the ideal solution for complementing the power of your 5th wheel trailer hitch.
A custom 5th wheel bracket features a shape that contours to the frame of your truck and uses pre-drilled holes in the frame wherever possible to make installation quick and easy. In fact, custom brackets are so much easier to install than they can cut installation time in half. Depending on your model of a pickup truck, they also reduce or eliminate the need for drilling. These particular custom 5th wheel brackets offer a custom fit for certain years of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500. To find which bracket kit is specially designed to fit on your pickup, see the CURT 5th wheel bracket application guide or visit curtmfg.com.
Finished in a durable liquid Bonderite® coating, CURT custom 5th wheel brackets are made to last. They include all necessary mounting hardware and are designed to be used in conjunction with CURT industry-standard 5th wheelbase rails #16104 or #16204 (base rails sold separately).
- Provides a solid mounting point for 5th wheelbase rails and a 5th wheel hitch
- Fits specific Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks (see application information)
- Designed to be used in combination with CURT base rails #16104 or #16204
- Cuts installation time in half by eliminating the need for drilling
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting hardware (base rails sold separately)