Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Suspension System - Stage 1 - 0-2"
$2,204.99 Save: $105.14
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Do you want to upgrade you Jeep Grand Cherokee with increased wheel travel, decreased body roll, and a more confidence-inspiring ride characteristic?
The 2010-14 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) is a surprisingly capable vehicle that can easily serve double-duty as both a refined daily driver and a trail-ready weekend warrior. Manufacturers engineers developed the 0-2” Suspension System to offer increased wheel travel, decreased body roll, and a more confidence-inspiring ride characteristic. The mild lift that this system provides also allows for the fitment of larger wheel and tire combinations that will increase ground clearance – a big plus for those taking their Grand Cherokee off the beaten path. Manufacturer has developed a vehicle-specific valving for 2.5 Series coil overs and rear shocks featured in this kit, which translates into an excellent ride across almost any terrain. These components are also 100% rebuildable and revalveable, which means they are the last set of shocks that will ever need to be installed on the vehicle. The Vehicle Dynamics Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their SUV on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 2.5″ body front and rear IFP shocks with 7/8″ shaft
- Adjustable coil overs from 0-2″ of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, or welding necessary for installed
- Made in the USA