Modified your Jeep Compass with a winch mount or front bumper?
If you did, you will now notice the front end now sits lower than the back. This Jeep Compass Front Leveling Kit will lift the front end of your Compass to level it out and fix the issue.
- Designed for the Jeep Compass
- Manufactured out of 1/2″ Laser Cut Steel
- Works with stock or lifted Jeep Compass Models (2nd Gen.)
- Select Version you need at checkout screen
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fits 2017 or newer Jeep Compass (2nd Gen)
- Parts come in a raw uncoated finish
IMPORTANT: This spacer kit should only be used to offset or correct drooping in the front and is not intended to be used to add more height onto an existing kit. If your vehicles front end does NOT sit lower than your back end then this kit may not be right for you. Addition of this kit to an American Trail Products (ATP) 2″ lift without at least a 1/2″ droop in front may cause unnecessary wear on other components. This kit may not be ideal with aftermarket springs in combination with a lift kit as it may cause extreme CV axle angles.