Upgrade the performance and under-the-hood styling of your Jeep Renegade with this Cold Air Intake System!
Restriction can exist between an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter alone. The weakest link in the airflow “chain” robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. This High Performance Air Intake Kit virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered aluminum tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into more power.
The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before each cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). K&N 77 Series Kits include a heat shield designed to seal against a vehicle’s hood to isolate the air intake from engine heat. Cooling the air that travels into the engine can increase horsepower all by itself. All our metal intake kits use adapters made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon and ensures long life. These kits come standard with powder coated steel brackets.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems