Whether a daily driver or a weekend warrior out on the trails, stay ahead of the pack with a variety of these highly thought out products.
Crawler Conceptz strives to build you a Quality Product that will not only last driving to and from work, but able to take a serious beating every weekend out on the trails. That's Shad Kennedy's goal.
The Skinny Series rear bumper's angular, low-profile form provides class-leading ground clearance and departure angle for the Jeep JK Wrangler. Its body-width 3/16-inch steel design means there's no annoying overhang to snag on trail obstacles. The Skinny Series rear bumper boasts through-welded angled ¾-inch shackle tabs. For maximum utility, pair the Skinny Series rear bumper with our Ultra Series body-mounted spare tire carrier. Receiver hitch does not have a tow rating.
- Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
- Low-profile design maximizes departure angle for extreme maneuvering
- Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled to avoid getting hung up on obstacles
- Angular design allows your Jeep to slide over rock obstacles
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Installation requires FRAME MODIFICATION
- Product weight - 45.00
- Available Raw