Sometimes when you hit the trails, the trails hit back-and hard! That's why you need these Rock Skins to protect your Jeep Wrangler JK!
Give the exposed vehicle body of your Jeep Wrangler extra protection from rocks and trail hazards with the Off-Road Steel Rock Skins. You’ll have extra security for your vehicle when off-roading. The rock skins prevent sliders bending in to the vehicle body. You’ll love the precision fit these skins provide as they were designed for a seamless installation around the OEM or aftermarket fenders. These skins will give your Jeep a style upgrade and will function very well.
All stainless steel hardware is included for this simple installation. The rock skins are attached using nut sets and basic hand tools.
Easily removable, this nine piece kit was designed to provide full coverage for the body of your Jeep, to keep your mind at ease and your paint job flawless. Featuring a durable matte black vinyl finish, each panel is constructed of 16 gauge (.060 inches) thick magnetic sheet material for a tough finish and long lasting use.
- DV8 Off-Road Steel Rock Skins
- Offers Additional Protection to Exposed Vehicle Body
- Guards Vehicle from Sliders Bending into Body
- Designed to Fit Around OEM and Aftermarket Fenders
- Ensures Upgraded Style and Excellent Functionality
- Made from 3/16” Steel for Extra Durability
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Manufactured in the USA
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models