Giving your Jeep Wrangler JK the protection and clearance where its most needed allowing you to have tight approach angles for obstacles.
The stubby length was designed with serious off roading in mind, to allow for better approaches and axle articulation. The fully welded and gusseted bull bar offers maximum front end protection in even the toughest conditions. Engineered to accept a full size winch, the lowered deck keeps the winches overall height down to allow air flow to the radiator. Recessed fog light holes will accept factory fog lights and welded tabs on the bull bar allow for even more illumination when wheeling any time, day or night.
The lower portion of the bumper features two openings that are ideal for mounting a set of fog lights. Fog lights are not included - sold separately.
You will definitely enjoy the easy direct bolt-on installation process. You can complete the installation in approximately two hours with basic hand tools and some moderate mechanical knowledge. Installation does not require any modifications.
- Stubby Width Front Bumper
- Heavy Duty, High Tensile 1/4" and 3/16" Steel Construction
- Fortified Winch Plates and Excellent Approach Angles
- Gusseted Stinger and .170 Wall Stinger
- Black Wrinkle Powder Coat Finish
- Patent Pending Front Bumper with Low Winch Mounting Point
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models