Need a larger Tire Carrier for your Jeep Wrangler JK?
Motobilt introduces the Jeep JK spare tire carrier. This heavy duty tire carrier is a must have if you are running larger tires on your Jeep, especially in order to handle the extra weight of a larger tire and wheel setup. The new JK tire carrier was designed using cutting edge computer modeling software. Laser cut, cnc form, and hand-welded to ensure perfection. Engineered to install easily with basic hand tools. Included are provisions for the aftermarket high lift jack mount part number MB1085.
- 3/16 inch laser cut and cnc formed steel
- CAD designed for perfect fit
- Will hold up to a 37 inch tire and high lift jack together if equipped.
- CNC machine threaded inserts for Hi Lift Jack pre-installed.
- 12 mounting points vs the factory 4 mounting points
- Multiple adjustments both vertically and front to back for optimal tire position.
- Same wheel lug size and thread as stock sizes
- License plate relocation kit MB2025 works perfectly with the mount.
- Integrated design allows you to open and close easily with factory door handle.
- Will work with factory bumper or aftermarket bumpers.
- Greasable mounting bolts at pivot points on hinges
- Delrin hinge bushings with steel inner liners
- Includes necessary mounting hardware.
Easy to open and close
Easy to bolt on Motobilt accessories
Increased load capacity through additional mounting points.
Adjustable tire position allows clearance for up to a 37 inch tire.