UTV - Challenger4 300EX - EFI Deluxe - Red
Inquire for Price
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Challenger4 300X EFI
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Demo model close out!
We are closing out all our existing stock of UTVs and GO Karts due to needing space for our custom car projects. No more UTVs and Karts for us and these have to go!
Get a deal on our remaining demos while they last!
This 4 seater UTV is the newest and most powerful 4 Seat UTV from TrailMaster and it is finally here!
We assemble and tune each of these UTV at our facility in Texas to ensure they are properly assembled and tuned. Price shown includes full assembly and tuning (recommended). Delivery is available for an extra charge. Unassembled crated units are also available at times. Please call us directly for more information and options.
The new Challenger4 300EX EFI is equipped with an 18HP EFI Fully Automatic Engine. The newly released 300EX EFI model is two times more powerful than the standard 150X model!
This is a powerful, full size UTV that easily fits up to 4 adults along with some gear. The new models features a different gear ratio set up than the less powerful non EFI version. The new 300EX offers significantly more low end torque and will surprise you by the amount of power this UTV delivers!
The 4-wheel independent suspension will take this UTV over most tough terrain with ease. This Top of The Line model comes standard with the optional Deluxe Alloy Wheels and Aggressive Tread Tires, High Power LED Light Bar, Large Windshield and Front Steel Bumper. All the included optional equipment along with the new more powerful powertrain adds a significant amount of value to the already great UTV. This UTV also features a number of standard features not found on other competing models like: Digital Speedometer/ Odometer, Horn, Adjustable Steering Wheel, 12v Outlet, Turn Signals, Bikini Sunshade Top, Trailer Hitch, Front and Rear Disc Brakes.
- 18HP Powerful, Water-Cooled 300cc Engine
- CVT Fully Automatic Transmission w/ Reverse
- EFI operates under any weather and at any altitude
- Full Size UTV fits up to 4 adults
- New Gear Ratio Set Up offering maximum low-end torque
- Deluxe Aluminum Wheels
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Full Windshield
- Front Steel Bumper
- Top High Power LED Light Bar
- Side Rearview Mirrors
- Custom Graphics
- Large Tires: 22X7-10 front/ 22X10-10 back
- Bikini Sunshade Top
- Turn Signals
- Trailer Hitch
- 12V Outlet
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Large Driving Cabin fits person up to 6’2
- Electric Start with Kill Switch
- Four-Point Safety Seatbelt
- Individual Sporting Seats
- Adjustable Driver Seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 38” to 43”
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Front and Rear Shock Absorber
- Rack and Pinion Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Parking Brake
- Large Rear Utility Rack
- Optional Winch
Top speed: 35M/H
Age Group: 16 & older
The new Challenger4 300EX features adjustable front and rear shocks along with a heavy duty frame which really improves the ride and comfort of the UTV. The revised suspension allows you to drive a lot more aggressively when offroad. The newly redesigned front and rear end helps to significantly reduce vibration while driving and also provides you with improved turning and handling over other brands and models.This model also features a full roll cage for safety and seating for four adults.
The Challenger4 300EX EFI Deluxe has a long list of important safety features starting with its strong roll cage and hydraulic disc brakes. The model also comes with a speed governor that allows you to limit the speed down to about 10mph which will allow a new driver to gain experience before they go all out. Three-point seat belts similar to the ones found on the larger UTVs are standard on this model. In addition, this model is also outfitted with a parking brake for additional safety.
This model also features bucket seats that are similar to those found in the larger UTVs, offering a low sit-in feeling. The driver seat is adjustable forward or backward for comfort and this model is also equipped with a passenger grab handle for those special "fun moments" when you have to hold on.
The newly enhanced heavy duty suspension allows you to tackle all types of terrain and the newly upgraded shocks do a good job of helping to keep the tires in contact with the ground and the driver in full control. The brakes provide very good power and feel due to the dual hydraulic disc brake design that comes standard on this model.
- EPA Certified
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Water- Cooled
- Displacement: 275.6cc
- Fuel System: EFI
- Max HP: 18HP/ 6500rpm
- Max Torque: 16 lb ft/ 5000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85" x 2.63"
- Max Speed: 35 mph
- EFI Ignition Module: RM1A1
- Starting System: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine Oil: SAE 10W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT with Reverse Gear
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual Wheel Drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-Arm / Independent Swing-Arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both Hydraulic Brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel Capacity: 1.75 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 920 /770 lbs
- Max Load: 700 lbs
Wheelbase: 101.6 inches
OA L x W x H: 132 x 50 x 63"
Height to Seat: 21 inches
Min Ground Clearance: 6.3 inches
Crate Dimension: 120”X53”X35 “