These Fabtech direct replacement Upper Control Arms will provide additional strength and reliability for aggressive offroad driving in your Tundra. These replace the factory upper ball joints with a 1" ID Stainless American Uniball. Additional caster is built into the arms for greater alignment capabilities to help with leveling kit alignment.
Features & Benefits:
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs:
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50” OD.
- .250” wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1” ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins