Secure your trailer setup by keeping them locked up with a CURT Trailer Coupler Hitch Lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. CURT trailer locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, CURT trailer coupler locks are actually designed to protect your trailer from theft when it is not hitched up to your vehicle.
- Prevents trailer ball from being inserted into the coupler
- Universal design fits most couplers
- Die-cast trailer lock with dual-ratchet locking system
- Protected by a durable hammer-tone epoxy finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience