Upgrade your truck with this Universal Truck 8 Circuit SE System w/ Touch Screen by Addictive Desert Designs!
This universal truck 8 Circuit SE System w/ Touch Screen by Addictive Desert Designs is an automotive grade approved ultra-reliable component with a maximum 100 amp capacity! This is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. Monitor what your vehicle is telling you with this Source SE System. Best of all, this product is engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
Requires RAM Double Arm and your choice of RAM Mount Base for mounting installation.
Touch Screen Features:
- Customizable legends (3 lines of text)
- Each switch is programmable for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash, Momentary
- Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/ alternator voltage)
- Source SE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive
- One touch screen off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Touchscreen housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum billet machined clam-shell designed with several options for mounting
- Two ports for connection; one on top and one on bottom
- Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 touchscreens
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits. (DIP switch selectable)
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the Source SE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The Source SE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.