The newly released TrailMaster Challenger 300X Deluxe Extended Cab can't be beat! With the new, powerful 17.4HP, 300CC Water Cool Engine gives this UTV the ability to easily climbs hills and conquer sand dunes. The new Independent Rear Suspension provides you with vastly improved handling . The new suspension gives you the confidence to drive more aggressively knowing this UTV will offer you great handling, less vibration and improved turning ability. The new Challenger 300X has been engineered to not only climb and cross streams, but corner, cross, accelerate, climb and take you just about anywhere you want to go!
We assemble and tune each of these UTV at our facility in Texas to ensure they are properly assembled and tuned. Price shown includes full assembly and tuning (recommended). Delivery is available for an extra charge. Unassembled crated units are also available at times. Please call us directly for more information and options.
The new Challenger 300X has significantly more power than the lower model Challenger 150. This model is not only significantly more powerful, but with the upgraded suspension this model would also be the preferred option for rough terrain.
The new 300X offers significantly more low end torque and will surprise you by the amount of power this UTV delivers!
The 4-wheel independent suspension will take this UTV over most tough terrain with ease.
This UTV model will come with a number of standard features not found on other competing models like: Speedometer/ Odometer, Horn, Adjustable Steering Wheel, 12v Outlet, Side Nets, Turn Signals, Side Mirrors, Bikini Sunshade Top, Trailer Hitch, Front and Rear Disc Brakes, Custom Graphics, Steel Front Bumper, Full Size Windshield, Custom Alloy Wheels with Aggressive Pattern Off Road Tires, High Power LED Light Bar and more...
- 17.4HP Powerful, Water-Cooled 300cc Engine
- CVT Fully Automatic Transmission w/ Reverse
- Full Size UTV
- New Gear Ratio Set Up offering maximum low-end torque
- Deluxe Aluminum Wheels
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Full Windshield
- Front Steel Bumper
- Top High Power LED Light Bar
- Side Rearview Mirrors
- Custom Graphics
- Large Tires: 22X7-10 front/ 22X10-10 back
- Bikini Sunshade Top
- Turn Signals
- Trailer Hitch
- 12V Outlet
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Large Driving Cabin fits person up to 6’2
- Electric Start with Kill Switch
- Four-Point Safety Seatbelt
- Individual Sporting Seats
- Adjustable Driver Seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 38” to 43”
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Front and Rear Shock Absorber
- Rack and Pinion Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Parking Brake
- Large Rear Utility Rack
Top speed: 35M/H
Age Group: 16 & older
The new Challenger 300X features adjustable front and rear shocks along with a heavy duty frame which really improves the ride and comfort of the UTV. The revised suspension allows you to drive a lot more aggressively when offroad. The newly redesigned front and rear end helps to significantly reduce vibration while driving and also provides you with improved turning and handling over other brands and models.This model also features a full roll cage for safety and roomy seating for two full size adults.
The Challenger 300X Deluxe has a long list of important safety features starting with its strong roll cage and hydraulic disc brakes. The model also comes with a speed governor that allows you to limit the speed down to about 10mph which will allow a new driver to gain experience before they go all out. Four-point seat belts similar to the ones found significantly higher priced UTVs are standard on this model. In addition, this model is also outfitted with a parking brake for additional safety.
This model also features bucket seats that are similar to those found in higher priced, premium UTVs, offering a low sit-in feeling. The driver seat is adjustable forward or backward for comfort and this model is also equipped with a passenger grab handle for those special "fun moments" when you have to hold on.
The newly enhanced heavy duty suspension allows you to tackle all types of terrain and the newly upgraded shocks do a good job of helping to keep the tires in contact with the ground and the driver in full control. The brakes provide very good power and feel due to the dual hydraulic disc brake design that comes standard on this model.
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Water-Cooled
- Displacement: 300CC
- Max HP: 17.4HP/ 6500rpm
- Max Torque: 16 lb ft/ 5000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85" x 2.63"
- Max Speed: 45 mph
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine Oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT with Reverse Gear
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual Wheel Drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-Arm/ Swing Arm, Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: Both Hydraulic Brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel Capacity: 1.75 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 705 /617 lbs
- Max Load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 72"
- OA L x W x H: 98" x 50" x 60"
- Height to Seat: 21 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 6.3 inches
MADNESS Autoworks is an Authorized Dealer for TrailMaster. We stock their products in our Texas location and offer full assembly, turn key vehicles along with service on premises.