This 4 seater UTV has a ton of upgraded features and a number of major improvements that make it one of the best values in a 4 seater UTV.
We assemble and tune each of these UTV at our facility in Texas to ensure they are properly assembled and tuned. Price shown includes full assembly and tuning (recommended). Delivery is available for an extra charge. Unassembled crated units are also available at times. Please call us directly for more information and options.
The new Challenger4 200EX Deluxe features adjustable front and rear shocks along with a heavy duty frame which really improves the ride and comfort of the UTV. The revised suspension allows you to drive a lot more aggressively when offroad. The newly redesigned front and rear end helps to significantly reduce vibration while driving and also provides you with improved turning and handling over other brands and models.
This model also features a full roll cage for safety and seating for four adults. The 200EX features a strong 8.5hp 150cc GY6 Fuel Injected engine.
This is a perfect model for both the young and the young at heart. The Challenger4 200EX Deluxe has a long list of important safety features starting with its strong roll cage and hydraulic disc brakes. The model also comes with a speed governor that allows you to limit the speed down to about 10mph which will allow a new driver to gain experience before they go all out. Three-point seat belts similar to the ones found on the larger UTVs are standard on this model. In addition, this model is also outfitted with a parking brake for additional safety.
This model also features bucket seats that are similar to those found in the larger UTVs, offering a low sit-in feeling. The driver seat is adjustable forward or backward for comfort and this model is also equipped with a passenger grab handle for those special "fun moments" when you have to hold on.
The power on the 200EX is provided by a new fuel injected 150cc four-stroke engine that features a Japanese style carburetor that regulates the engine air-fuel mixture. The engine on the 200EX is mated to a Fully Automatic Variable Transmission that features forward, neutral, and reverse gears.
The advanced suspension allows you to tackle all types of terrain and the newly upgraded shocks do a good job of helping to keep the tires in contact with the ground and the driver in full control.
The brakes provide very good power and feel due to the dual hydraulic disc brake design that comes standard on this model.
The new Challenger4 200EX Deluxe comes with many standard upgrades that are optional on lesser models. This model comes equipped with the following options as standard equipment:
- Deluxe Custom Wheels
- Aggressive Tread Off Road Tires
- Full Size Windshield
- High Power Full Size LED Light Bar
- Front Steel Bumper
- Custom Graphics
- EPA Certified and California Legal
- Deluxe Custom Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Large Tires with 22 X 7-10 front & 22X10-10 back
- Analog Speedometer/ Odometer
- Automatic CVT Transmission
- Fuel Injection
- Reverse Gear Option Included
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual Wheel Drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-Arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: Both Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 1.75 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 860 / 726 lbs
- Max Load: 800 lbs
- LED Headlights
- Aluminum Side Mirrors
- Bikini Sunshade Top
- Side Safety Nets
- Turn Signals
- Trailer Hitch
- Electric Start with a Kill Switch
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Four-point Safety Seatbelt
- Upgraded Individual Sport Seats
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Pedal to seat back adjustable from 38" to 43"
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Front and Rear Shock Absorbers
- Central Rearview Mirror
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- 4-point Rear Swing Arm
- Parking Brake
- Large Rear Utility Rack
- Extended Frame for more interior space
- 4 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Displacement: 150cc
- Max HP: 11.1hp/ 8000rpm
- Max Torque: 8.1b ft/ 6000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.4" x 2.28"
- Max Speed: 40+ mph
- Brake Track: <7m@12 mph
- Climbing Ability: >12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting System: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor Brand: Deli
- Engine Oil: SAE 15W-40
- Wheelbase: 101.6 inches
- OA L x W x H: 132" x 50" x 63"
- Height to Seat: 21"
- Min Ground Clearance: 6.3"
- Crate Dimension: 118” X 53” X 35 “
The Challenger4 200EX Deluxe is available in Red, Black, Blue and White. This listing is for a version in Red. Please check out our other listings for more color options.
MADNESS Autoworks is an Authorized Dealer for TrailMaster. We stock their products in our Texas location and offer full assembly, turn key vehicles along with service on premises.