Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Legend Bullnose Bumper - Front
Your vehicle's front end is, in many ways, its face. Make it mean, aggressive, and useful besides with a Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper.
First things first: these bumpers are the strongest on the market today, made from 4" schedule 40 pipe steel. You can choose between Bullnose, Grille Guard, and Winch Ready Bullnose bumpers, depending on your vehicle, to give your truck the specific front end look you're after. Every Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper protects your grille detail, either with a bull bar/light bar combination or a full-face grille guard and every bumper comes standard with a 2" receiver. Tow hook mounts are available on many models, but every one of these front truck & SUV bumpers comes with a Black Powder Coat finish. Mount one to your frame, and you will notice a difference in the way bystanders see you and your truck.
Get the big, bad, and versatile front end you've always wanted for your truck. A Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper changes your truck's approach. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Install a Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper and let everybody know your truck is not to be messed with
- 4" schedule 40 pipe steel front bumper construction: toughest on the market today!
- Depending on vehicle, available in three varieties: Bullnose, Grille Guard, and Winch Ready Bullnose
- Bullnose bumpers come with bull bar and pre-drilled light bar
- Grille Guard option custom-designed to match truck's front end, including wrap-around headlight covers
- 2" receiver standard; tow hook mounts on certain models
- Black Powder Coat finish
- Diamond Tread bumper pattern
- Frame-mounted, easy to install
- 1-Year Warranty
- Net WT: 204
- Gross WT: 270
- Length: 83
- Width: 36
- Height: 37
- Tow Hooks: Yes
- Factory Receiver: No
- Winch Ready: No
- Sensor Ready: No
- Camera Ready: No
- Fog Lights: Yes