Ready to upgrade the tone of your Chevrolet Silverado 6.6L Duramax with the rumble of an aftermarket MRBP exhaust?
For almost 20 years MBRP inc. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness. Starting from little more than a vision and an absolute passion for all things performance MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology.
- Fits 2001-2004 GM Duramax 6.6L 2500/ 3500 diesel pickups*
- Black series MBRP downpipe
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperature)
- Quicker throttle response
- High temp ceramic coating
- Greater Heat Retention
- 20% Greater Flow Over Stock
- Richer Diesel Sound
- Will not Affect Emissions (DPF system or the Urea injection system)
- Gains of +21 HP and +24 lb/ft Torque
What defines the Black Series exhaust system is how the pipes are crafted; 16 gauge mandrel bent steel with a impenetrable black ceramic coating that makes the worry of the elements a thing of the past. In all, you will increase both horsepower, torque and improve fuel economy. Best of all, these exhausts are built to factory spec mounting locations, therefore installation is a breeze.
*Removal of OEM catalytic converters may be a violation of emissions laws in your jurisdiction. Ensure that the intended use of this product is permitted. Not for sale or use in the state of California.