Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD Suspension Lift Kit w/ N2.0 Shocks & Struts - 3.5" Lift
These Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.