This 4.75-inch combo kit features the Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks that offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This innovative kit combines our new 1.25-inch Body Lift with our popular 3.5-inch Suspension Lift for a big lift height without breaking the bank. Includes N3 Shocks and MOOG Ball-Joints.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Increased ground clearance
- Body lift provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- Requires minor cutting.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.