What better way to deck out that brand new 2014-up GM 1500 you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's brand-new 7-inch Suspension Lift for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups?
This massive lift is designed to retain your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't fit.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Cross members, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains stock track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- ONLY fits models equipped with factory Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with factory Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.