Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Suspension Lift Kit - 3.5" Lift - Aluminum
This all-inclusive kit lifts and levels your vehicle with a set of rear coil spacers and front strut spacers. A set of aluminum differential drop brackets help maintain the proper axle angles after lifting, while our sturdy differential skid-plate provides extra protection from off-road hazards!
This kit also features upper control arms with Clevite rubber bushings and Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and maintain, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Does NOT fit models with Steel knuckles.
- Does NOT fit 2WD or AWD models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Models equipped with a mass damper on the front differential will need to remove the damper.
- Requires minor cutting.