Chevy Tahoe 2WD Suspension Lift Kit - 7.5" Lift
This all-inclusive kit ships with everything you need to get going and hit the mud holes. Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance cross members.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide plenty of ride height - enough to run up to a 33in tire on our 5in option, or a 35in tire on our 7.5in option. Both kits feature sway-bar links, shock extensions, brake line brackets, a rough and tumble lower skid plate, and Grade 8 Hardware.
Included sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets help keep vehicle components properly aligned after lifting, providing a factory-like ride while boasting an aggressive stance.
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance cross member design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications (Must be converted to not be AWD).
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.