Are you looking to enhance the capabilities of your pickup on the road, as well as in the dirt? If so this kit is an excellent choice.
The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coil-over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coil-overs are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. These 2.0 Aluminum Series mono tube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coil-overs from 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil-over shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)