Add this semi custom 5th wheel bracket kit to your Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500 for added towing capabilities!
Hitch your RV to your pickup truck with ease, while putting your mind at ease with every mile of your journey by installing your 5th wheel hitch the right way with CURT 5th wheel brackets. These are designed to work with CURT universal base rails when installing a 5th wheel trailer hitch. The semi-custom brackets fit on certain trucks that are unable to use parts from the universal installation kit due to limiting obstructions on the underbody. Together with the universal rails, the semi-custom brackets create a solid attachment point for your 5th wheel hitch.
Like all other Curt products, these semi-custom brackets come with a liquid Bonderite® finish, making them resilient to rust and scratching. These particular semi-custom 5th wheel brackets are designed to be used in combination with CURT #16104 or #16204 rails and offer a vehicle-specific fit for certain Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500 trucks. To find which bracket kit is specially designed to fit on your pickup, see the CURT 5th wheel bracket application guide or visit curtmfg.com.
Pictures may vary from actual product
NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component.
- Provides a solid mounting point for 5th wheel base rails and a 5th wheel hitch
- Fits specific Dodge / Ram pickup trucks (see application information)
- Designed to be used in combination with CURT base rails #16104 or #16204
- Required for 5th wheel base rails if not using a custom bracket kit
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in the USA
- Fits Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500
- Fits years 2013 - 2017
- Includes mounting hardware (base rails sold separately)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.