Are you wanting to eliminate the notorious "Death Wobble" on your Dodge Ram 2500/3500?
This bar will work on Stock trucks, or trucks lifted 1" - 4.5". The Upgraded Dodge 2500 / 3500 adjustable track bar is great for centering the front axle allowing it to track perfectly under the truck vs. offset to the side. This bar is constructed of 1/4" Wall 1 1/2" DOM Tubing and is CNC Bent for a precise OE style fit. The weak OEM rubber bushing is eliminated and our 1" captured uni ball bearing on the driver side minimizes overall deflection while allowing just enough movement so steering wheel feedback is not present. Manufacturer uses a PTFE lined rod end on the passenger side which also reduces deflection and threads into our left/right adjuster that allows easy on truck adjustability for the perfect front end alignment.
- Minimal to no Deflection
- Easy install in to OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- On vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment
- Utilizes a 1" uni ball on the driver side and PTFE lined rod end on the passenger side
- Constructed with CNC machined and bent 1 1/2" x .250 wall 1026 seamless DOM tubing
- Allows for full suspension articulation without binding