This 3" system is designed to lift your Ford Excursion 4.5" in front to provide room for 35” tires.
This system drops your stock springs 4.5", which allows for 4.5" of lift while maintaining the stock spring rate. This system comes with a 1.5" bump stop spacer (not pictured) to prevent spring fatigue during the suspension cycle. This system is the ideal for all Excursion’s.
- Increased wheel travel
- Durable powder coat finish
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- Isolates Stock springs for Factory Like Ride Quality
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100%Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA