Ford Explorer Carbon Fiber Key Cover - Carbon Fiber (2015-2017)
Your price: $159.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Add a custom Carbon Fiber Touch to your Ford Explorer with this Carbon Fiber Key Cover.
Give your Explorer keys completely a new look with this Carbon Fiber key cover made by Koshi. This key cover for sure will give your keys a sporty upgrade over the standard plastic piece.
- Prepreg Carbon Fiber material (Using Delta-Preg, the exact same supplier of FERRARI and LAMBORGHINI)
- Cured with Autoclave technology (140°C – 6 bar)
- High gloss clear coating for a durable, long lasting finish (PPG-D880) and Ceramic clear coat (PPG-D8122)
- Quality control guaranteed for precise fit
- Designed to cover the OEM – original part (0.6mm thickness also very resistant).
- Add to your car an Exotic visual appeal.
- Stylish and carefully designed.
- Installation Difficulty: Very easy
You are purchasing this item from a US Based Company. When comparing prices with other International Vendors please keep in mind that our price includes ALL Shipping Costs, Insurance, Customs Fees and Import Fees/ Taxes/ International Tariffs. We do our best to competitively price our products and offer the Lowest Price Guarantee on the items we offer. When comparing prices please remember that when you purchase products from other vendors that are based outside of US you will be charged International Tariffs, Taxes and Fees by US Customs. This can add from 10-50% to your final cost. These costs are typically charged by US Customs prior or at times after the delivery of the product.
When you purchase this item from us and we ship to a US address you do not need to pay these additional costs since we have already paid them when we imported the items in to our distribution warehouse. The price we show on our site is your total price and nothing more!
In addition, we offer US Based product support along with installation assistance since we install these products on premises