Add this Class III Curt Hitch to your Ford F 150/ 250/ 350 Super Duty for added towing capabilities!
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle most non-commercial trailers.
Custom class 3 trailer hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for the pickup truck and SUV. Because of their weight range, they are also found on the full-size car, crossover and minivan. However, each custom class 3 is made vehicle-specific. This particular model is designed to be a custom receiver hitch for certain years of the F-150 and Super Dutys (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com).
With a higher weight capacity, CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, larger campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers, small livestock trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). Each class 3 has a 2" receiver tube and is tested according to SAE J684 standards for safety.
To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, each one is made in the USA to be strong and dependable. They are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Ford F-150 and Ford Super Duty Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Ford F 150/ 250/ 350 Super Duty
- Fits years 2000 - 2015
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Rating: Class III
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 6,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 600 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Options Upon Checkout:
- Curt Ball Mount for 2" Hitches - 1" Rise, 2-1/4" Drop - 7-5/8" Long - 7,500 lbs (C45030)
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.