The billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the Ford Raptor with corrected front end geometry, adjustable camber and caster, and improved suspension component clearance.
These are constructed of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum merging light weight with high strength properties. Replacing the OE ball joint with the available ICON Delta Joint allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind. FK Rod End 7/8” Heim joints provide precise and smooth function throughout the range of travel while ICON’s signature double adjuster sleeve allows for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment. Included with all components and hardware necessary for a complete install, these billet UCAs are the perfect upgrade for the 2017-UP Ford Raptor.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength
- Features ICON's Delta Joint
- Camber and caster adjustability allows for precise wheel alignment
- ICON double adjuster sleeves allow for on-vehicle adjustment
- Vehicle specific taper pin provides OE-like fitment
- PTFE Lined 7/8” FK Rod Ends for improved response
- Built in o-ring sealed dust cover cap