Ford F-150 Raptor Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit - Rear
Prevent damage during extreme off-road use while increasing chassis rigidity for predictable handling and improved vehicle dynamics in your F150 Raptor!
The Raptor Bump Stop System includes heavy duty steel clamshell brackets, a billet aluminum frame cross member, adjustable tension rods, hydraulic bump stops, and all of the necessary hardware required to complete the installation. The 2.5” travel hydraulic bump stops feature velocity sensitive technology which means that as the shaft speed increases the damping ability ramps up, resulting in exponential bottoming resistance that won’t negatively affect articulation. Combining all of these components into an easy to install, bolt-on package, manufacturer has developed the most comprehensive rear bump stop solution on the market for Raptor owners seeking the next level of strength and performance.
- Bolt-on installation does not require any fabrication or removal of the bed
- 2.5” travel hydraulic bump stop reduces rear end ‘kick’ and improves overall vehicle performance
- Velocity sensitive technology exponentially increases bottom-out resistance
- Vehicle specific bump stop tune provides smooth engagement and excellent ride quality
- 6061 billet aluminum cross member increases chassis rigidity to improve overall vehicle dynamics
- Steel clamshell brackets strengthen the frame in critical areas to prevent damage from extreme off-road use
- Adjustable tension rods allow the frame to be preloaded to withstand torsional force during hard impacts
- Heavy duty 1.25” CNC machined nitro steel shafts
- Multi-stage CAD plated body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Replaceable noise-reducing striker pad
- Fully serviceable
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability