Ford F-150 Raptor - IMPACT Series - Front Bumper
Your price: $1,499.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
A higher level of performance and protection!
ICON Impact Series Off-Road Armor is designed for the enthusiast seeking a higher level of performance and protection while retaining OE styling cues and body lines. Staying true to ICON’s holistic engineering approach, Impact Series Armor has been thoroughly tested through countless hours of research and development to ensure precise fitment, proper clearance, exceptional durability, and maximum strength.
The Impact Series system utilizes a modular design, allowing the owner to customize the look and functionality of the bumper to perfectly match their style. The “wings” on either side can be removed and three-inch square pod lights, like those available from KC HiLiTES, Baja Designs or other similarly sized lights, can be added while the center section of the bumper is designed to accommodate a 40-inch curved light bar. While this bumper can be installed using the existing factory skid plate, it can be upgraded with the addition of the Impact Series skid plate to provide increased underbody protection. Additionally, the center section of the bumper retains the brackets used for the radar and adaptive cruise control, allowing owners to maintain full functionality of those systems.
- Modular design with removable/replaceable wings
- Maximized ground clearance without cutting of the frame
- Increased air flow to the intercooler without the need to relocate
- Accommodates a 40” light bar on top of the center section
- Integrated universal light mounts in wing sections
- Comes with radar/ adaptive cruise control bracket
- Removable honeycomb mesh front and wing grills to allow for personal customization
- Follows OE styling cues & body lines
- IMPACT Series Skid Plate covers the lower control arm pivots
- Compatible with stock skid plate
- Skin: 1/8” Steel
- Recovery tabs: 1/2” Steel
- Mounts / Sub Structure: 1/4” Steel
Skid Plate Thickness:
- 3/16” Aluminum
- Fits standard 7/8" shackles & accessories
- OE recovery points are the lowest approach contact point in stock trim but are relocated higher with ICON Impact Series bumper for improved ground clearance while retaining off-road functionality
Impact Series Dimensions vs Stock:
- Top tube of bumper: +1” further than stock
- Bottom of bumper: -1” less than stock (improved approach angle)
- Recovery tabs: +2” (higher than stock, providing improved approach angle)
- 89lbs assembled weight with hardware & radar bracket