Ford F-250 4WD Lift Bolt-In Coil over Conversion Kit - 2.5-3"
Your price: $2,204.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Add a new level of performance and adjustability to your Ford F250!
The advantage of utilizing a coil over conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coil over featured in these kits is based off of 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coil overs (2.5-3")
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coil over conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Made in the USA
- (2) 2.5" coil over shocks with coils
- Necessary hardware and bracketry
- Installation instructions