Ford F-250 4WD Suspension System - Stage 5 - 2.5"
This entry level system is perfect for on-road and towing use for your Ford F250, as well as mild off-road use like job site duty and washboard gravel roads.
This Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams, and 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. With the endless hours manufacturer has spent testing and tuning their suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 25% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- ICON CDC Valve allows quick and easy end user compression adjustability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA