Ford F-250 Super Duty Suspension System - Stage 2 - 2.5"
This Stage 2 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel in your Ford F250 Super Duty.
This Stage 2 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams for adding caster, and ICON 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir shocks up front and 2.0 Aluminum Series internal reservoir shock in the rear. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks up front ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Series Mono-tube Rear Shocks.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned performance shocks
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body-roll than stock
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- No drive shaft modifications required
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA