Ford F-350 4WD Coil-over Conversion System - Stage 5 - 2.5-3"
This new Bolt-In Coil over Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to your F350!
The advantage of utilizing a coil over conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Coil over featured in these kits is based off of the 2.5 VS Series shock line – meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coil overs (2.5-3")
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coil over conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Made in the USA