The Stage 5 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty, and hardcore off-road adventure.
This 2.5” suspension system is a great way to level your 4WD 2005+ Ford F250/350 Super Duty while improving ride quality and performance. This Stage 5 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. Also included in this stage is ICON's CDC Valve front to back for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard. ICON's Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams for adding caster, adjustable track bar w/ bearing, dual steering stabilizer kit with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series stabilizers, and ICON 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir shocks front and rear w/ CDCV. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Series Mono-tube Rear Shocks.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned performance shocks
- Remote reservoir with easy to adjust compression tune-ability
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Adjustable trackbar for optimum front axle centering and minimizing deflection
- Dual steering stabilizer kit for smooth wheel control while driving
- Less body-roll than stock
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- No drive shaft modifications required
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA