Give your new Sierra a more aggressive appearance with this Rough Country Lift Kit!
If you’re looking for not-too-tall and not-too-small, Rough Country’s 3.5” Lifted Knuckle kit is the perfect option for increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks! This all-inclusive kit features everything you need for a stunning, new appearance and enhanced off-road action, with a host of features designed to promote an incredible suspension geometry and ride quality!
Rough Country’s 3.5-inch kit features a set of lifted knuckles allowing you to lift your vehicle in the best possible way. Other kits only replace your upper control arms which can leave your CV boot prone to damage by making contact with the lower arms. Rough Country’s innovative, lifted knuckle design gives you plenty of clearance to keep your CV out of harm’s way while promoting a better upper arm ball joint angle and better ride quality to boot.
This kit includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Requires cutting and grinding.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.