GMC Sierra 1500 Stealth Front Winch Bumper Lonestar Guard - Smittybilt XRC - Texture Black WARN M12000 - (2016-2017)
Drive now, Pay later!Make monthly payments with no hidden fees! Learn More
It’s all you need to enhance your truck’s ability as an off-road warrior. That’s because in addition to its heavy-duty construction—plus a Lonestar Guard as the ultimate shield against collisions—it comes with a WARN M12000 Smittybilt ZRC winch for getting yourself out of stranded situations. Also, there are recessed light ports to introduce 4 Rigid Dually/D2 or Quake LED QSE550 and 3 Light Tabs on the Lonestar Guard; thus, you can optimize illumination for hard-to-see driving situations.
Heavy-Duty Construction. This front bumper owes its immense strength to its construction out of 3/16-inch steel, as well as 1/4-inch gusseting and internal bracketry. In addition, it uses a premium 5-stage satin black powder coating process to ensure that it doesn’t rust.
Medium-Level Installation. CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed, this front bumper has a direct bolt-on design for a precise fit on your GMC truck. With basic hand tools, expect to install it on your Sierra truck within 2 hours or more. Note that installation requires frame horn modification.
Lifetime Structural and 90-Day Finish Warranties. From the date of purchase, Road Armor warranties this front bumper against any structural defects throughout its lifetime, as well as defects with its powder coating for a period of 90 days. Some exclusions may apply; please see manufacturer's warranty for details.
- Stealth Winch Front Bumper with Lonestar Guard
- Provides Protection of Front Fascia
- Features Recessed Ports for Auxiliary Lighting
- Houses WARN M12000 Smittybilt ZRC Winch
- Heavy-Duty 3/16-Inch Steel Construction
- ¼-Inch Gusseting and Internal Bracketry
- CNC Laser-Cut and Precision Brake-Formed
- Premium 5-Stage Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- Medium-Level Installation
- Installation Requires Frame Horn Modification
- Sold Individually
- Lifetime Structural and 90-Day Finish Warranties