GMC Sierra 1500 Upper Control Arms (2007 - 2014) - Steel Knuckle Model
These upper control arms feature Clevite OEM style rubber bushings and pressed in POM ball joints for easy installation. They allow for full down travel and increased clearance to the upper strut mount.
The upgraded ball joints are easy to install and maintenance free.These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements. These ball joints feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Does NOT fit models with factory Cast Aluminum knuckles & control arms
- ONLY fits models with factory Cast Steel knuckles & control arms
- ONLY fits models with 2.5 - 3.5-inches or 7.5-inches of suspension lift.
- DoesNOT fit models with 5 - 6-inches of suspension lift.