GMC Sierra 2500/ 3500 Duramax by MBRP Exhaust Systems - PLM Series - 5" (78lbs with Muffler Deleted Pipe)
Ready to upgrade the tone of your GMC Sierra with the rumble of an aftermarket MRBP exhaust?
For almost 20 years MBRP inc. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness. Starting from little more than a vision and an absolute passion for all things performance MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology.
- 5" off-road exhaust system, single side, (includes front pipe) - no muffler
- Fits 2001-2007 GM Duramax Diesel Pickups
- 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temeratures)
- Aluminized Steel Construction Mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow
- Complete with all necessary hardware for installation
- Does not include tip*
What defines the PLM Series exhaust system is the feature of a muffler delete pipe that very cleanly takes place of the muffler, thus creating more rumble and less restriction. Manufactured from an aluminized heavy-duty steel piping, protection from the elements is a worry of the past. In all, you will increase both horsepower, torque and improve fuel economy. Best of all, these exhausts are built in a two piece manner with bolt on hangers to allow for a graceful and simple install.
*Removal of OEM catalytic converters may be a violation of emissions laws in your jurisdiction. Ensure that the intended use of this product is permitted. Not for sale or use in the state of California.