Add this Class IV Curt Hitch to your GMC Sierra 2500/ 3500 HD Long Bed for added towing capabilities!
Curt introduced the IV Class hitches for unusual heavy loads requiring more towing power. Made with all-American steel and a powerful design, they are commonly found on commercial vans and larger pickup trucks and SUVs. This particular class 4 trailer hitch allows a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. It is designed specifically to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Sierra (with factory hitch) (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com).
Class 4 hitches can accept any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" x 2" shank. Like all CURT trailer hitches, the class 4 line goes through a strenuous finishing process, receiving a shot blast and wash to create a flawlessly smooth surface, and then being co-cured with two finishing coats. A liquid Bonderite coating and gloss black powder coat finish ensure that the hitch stays well protected against rust, chipping and UV damage. This co-cured finish is backed by a one-year warranty, while the hitch as a whole comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Sierra Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your GMC Sierra 2500/ 3500 HD Long Bed
- Fits years 2015 - 2016
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Rating: Class IV
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 10,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 1,000 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Options Upon Checkout:
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
- Curt Ball Mount for 2" Hitches - 1" Rise, 2-1/4" Drop - 7-5/8" Long - 7,500 lbs (C45030)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.