Add this Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing to your trailer setup for an added piece of mind!
Secure your trailer setup by keeping them locked up with a CURT hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place.
Deter theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This CURT hitch lock features a barbell design with a stainless finish and comes with a 5/8" pin diameter to fit a 2" receiver tube size. CURT barbell hitch locks are comprised of a pin with two end caps and a round locking mechanism. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with watertight dust caps to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion.
- 5/8" diameter pin fits 2" x 2" receiver tubes
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Constructed from high-strength steel for reliable security
- Barbell lock style for increased security
- Protected by a durable stainless steel finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience