Ford Raptor Front Bumper - Pro Frame Cut by Addictive Desert Designs
The ADD Pro Frame Cut Raptor Front Bumper maximizes your approach angle, and does it with a clean and refined style.
It closely follows the body contours of the front-end. Utilizing .120” wall steel tubing that’s finished in a hammer black powder coat, it’s low-profile fitment enables you to hit those desert whoops with virtually no worries about your ground clearance. A satin black aluminum skid plate helps protect the undercarriage when approaching steep hills or dunes.
At the center of the bumper a 20-inch radius LED light bar can be mounted for the sake of nighttime adventures. Alternatively, up to 6 cube lights can be mounted in place of the light bar. The light mount sits protected underneath the tube steel and above the skid plate. As always, this bumper is made in America.
- Frame Cut Design Offers the Maximum Approach Angle
- Tightly Follows Body Contours
- .120” Wall Steel Tubing
- 3/16” Aluminum Skid Plate
- Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Satin Black Powder Coat Panel Finish
- Center Light Mount for 20” Radius Light Bar or 6 Cube Lights
- Fully Bolt-On
- Made in America
- Comes packaged with a Universal Light Mount Kit
ATTENTION: Intercooler Relocation Kit and cutting of the frame is required for installation.
If your vehicle has adaptive cruise control, it will need to be relocated to retain function.