Jeep Wrangler JL Shock Absorber - Front - Performance Elite - 2.5 - FOX
Add an exceptional ride to your beast on road and off road with these Performance Elite 2.5 Remote Reservoir Shock Absorbers by FOX!
Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
The external reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Performance Elite shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Body - 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body Plating - Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bearing - PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjuster Type - DSC - Dual Speed Compression
- Extended - 30.510
- Compressed - 18.340
- Travel - 12.170
- Top Mount - Eyelet
- Bottom Mount - Eyelet
- Fitment notes - Includes Universal Bracket