TAROX F2000 Curved Grooved Disc Designed for those who alternate the use of the car on the road with serious sessions on the track.
The F2000 pattern evolved from a racing-specific rotor into our road range. With the big power increases of modern-day sport sedans and hot hatchbacks, combined with the increasing popularity of track days, there was a demand for a rotor which could cope with high operating temperatures and punishing conditions.
The F2000, first developed for use in touring cars approximately 20 years ago and often found in the TAROX range of big brake kits, has forged a reputation as the toughest performance aftermarket brake rotor available. We have even recently observed a number of high-end vehicle manufacturers offering rotors with a style very similar to our F2000 pattern on their range topping models.
Spiral slots are the perfect compromise of cooling and integrity: the F2000 will feature between 7 and 9. As with all TAROX rotors, the F2000 is manufactured using only the highest quality materials and features the unique TAROX heat treatment for strength and durability, final hand balancing for the smoothest finish ensuring perfect contact and a quick bedding-in process and finished with an anti-rust treatment.
The end result is a braking system that provides excellent stopping power ranging from everyday traffic conditions to more spirited high performance driving.
- Ultimate in high performance braking
- 2-piece alloy brake discs
- Reduced stopping resistance
- Higher temperature tolerance
- Excellent resistance to fade
- Automatic pad de-glazing
- Replacement of standard discs
- Made in Italy
- All F2000 discs are heat treated for strength
- Milled on numerically controlled machines and hand finished to ensure the smoothest possible braking surface
- Fully compatible with stock calipers, wheels and other chassis components
- Easily fitted onto vehicle