Ford Raptor Front Bumper - Stealth Fighter - Addictive Desert Designs - 2021 +
Stand out from other Raptor owners and truly make your truck unique.
The Stealth Fighter has been one of the most popular line of bumpers, and for good reason. It is one of the tightest fitting bumpers and is synonymous with the Raptor in the off-road community. This bumper was designed to closely follow the Raptor's body lines, and provides better ground clearance and approach angle than the OEM bumper.
The front of the bumper sticks out only 1/2-inch further than the OEM bumper in order to fit LED lights within. The center light mount can accommodate either a 40-inch radius LED light bar, or up to 10 LED cube lights. There are 2 side mounts for Rigid 10-inch SR LED light bars on either side of the bumper for additional lighting. These mounts sit behind satin black aluminum panels with vented slots, so if you decide to not mount any side lights there are no empty holes in the bumper.
Constructed with modern radius plate steel, it provides superior protection over the factory bumper. The hammer black powder coat protects the bumper from rust, and looks great with the factory exterior trim. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-rings to provide recovery options if you manage to get yourself stuck in the mud. An optional Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket for models that include ACC, that effectively relocates the sensor behind the grille to retain full functionality.
The design retains OEM parking sensors and tow hooks. As always, this bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.
- Modern Radius Plate Steel Design
- Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Satin Black Powder Coat Panel Finish
- Includes Universal Light Mount Kit to Install any Size/Brand Lighting
- Center Light Mount - Fits a 40" Radius Light Bar, or up to 10 Cube Lights
- Side Mounts for Rigid 10" SR LED Lights
- Retains OEM Parking Sensors
- Retains OEM Tow Hooks
- Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
- Fully Bolt-On
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket for ACC Equipped Vehicles
- Made in America