Jeep Wrangler JL Ball Joint Kit - Dana 30/44 - w/o Knurl - Teraflex
Your price: $299.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JL with the Teraflex HD Ball Joint Kit.
These ball joints have been engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels, and include preload adjustments so you can fine-tune your ride
Made from heat-treated 4140 Chromoly steel, these ball joints are tough enough for any terrain. Plus, two grease zerk fittings make greasing them a breeze - no need to remove the whole assembly when it's time for a quick lube up.
- 30mm (1.18”) adjustable ball stud for accurate initial and future preload adjustments using simple hand tools
- Heat-treated 4140 chromoly ball studs
- Heat-treated 1045 carbon steel housing and threaded retaining ring
- Magnesium Phosphate coating provides corrosion resistance and decreases friction
- Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball stud to socket wear protection
- Wear plate features dual helical grease channels for increased flow through entire joint ensuring longevity and predictable operation
- Grease channels also allow spent grease to exit through low-profile seal
- Includes factory style slotted nuts and cotter pins
- Low-profile single lip dust seal prevents contaminants and eliminates concerns for torn conventional dust boots
- Heavy-duty snap ring on upper ball joint prevents ball joint separation from the axle during extreme off-roading
- Ball joint preload adjustability provides the end user with near effortless wear adjustment
- Preload adjustment requires simple tools and can be performed with the vehicle on the ground
- Simple locking mechanism w/ 1 screw and revised geometry so adjustment tool doesn’t slip as easily
- 2 grease zerk fittings allow greasing access from either side
- Grease zerks are accessible with axle shafts installed even w/ larger RCV shafts