Ford F-250 4WD Lift Kit - 2.5" SST - 2017-2022 - ReadyLIFT
When it comes to lifting your 2017-2022 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty SRW, the ReadyLIFT 2.5" SST Lift Kit system gives you everything you need to raise your 2017-2022 single rear wheel Super Duty 2.5" in front and 2.0" in the rear.
This great system specifically incorporates more than just front leveling or a simple lift. In fact it was created due to customer demand for a leveling kit height lift that includes rear blocks so the owner can maintain some rake for towing or hauling.
The popular 2.5" coil spacers and sound isolators retains that great OEM ride and quiet sound. Shock extensions allow you to retain the use of those great riding brand new front shocks rather than having to replace them with aftermarket versions. ReadyLIFT includes sway bar drop mount spacers to put the sway bar in the correct location. Bump stop extensions allows you to retain the factory distance between the bump stop and axle while a provided carrier bearing spacer gives you the opportunity to adjust your driveshaft angle as needed. Add a track bar relocation bracket is included for improved steering quality and you begin to see this truly is the best late model Ford F250 / F350 Super Duty Lift kit value on the market today!
If you are looking to give your 2017-2022 F250 / F350 4WD a lifted stance with a slight rake then this strong 2.5" SST Lift kit is exactly what you need!
ReadyLIFT's 2.5" SST Lift Kit is a safe, easy way to lift your Super Duty while maintaining your factory ride.
Why spend thousands of dollars for an elaborate mega-lift kit that takes extensive time to install while destroying your ride when you can save money and get a great lift height that rides great and looks awesome while achieving exactly what you wanted to do.
ReadyLIFT Smart Suspension Technology is used to make this kit very user friendly to install, requiring no cutting or drilling.
Like all other ReadyLIFT kits, this 2.5" SST Lift Kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- 2.5" coil spring spacers with sound isolators
- fabricated steel rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts
- Includes CNC machined billet carrier bearing spacer
- OEM-style front track bar relocation bracket
- Longer sway bar end links, brake line bracket, bump stop extensions
- Includes front shock extensions
- This kit is for use with trucks with a 1-piece drive shaft.
- Not for use on 2019-2022 F350.
- The lift blocks in this kit are not designed to work with aftermarket or factory add-on air spring/load leveling kits that attach to the bump stop tangs. Use of this type of air bag system will void all block warranties and can cause failure of the block bump stop tang.
- 2020-22 MY Super Duty may sit slightly taller in the rear than prior model years due block height variations from the Ford factory. The additional rake works well visually with the vehicle's body lines.
- Not compatible with TREMOR editions.
- 35" Maximum tire diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
- 17" - 35X12.5R17
- 18" - 315/70R18
- 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20
- 22" - 35X12.5R22
Tire Size Note:
ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note:
When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.