Chevrolet Corvette C8 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Anderson Composites
Redefined Lean Muscle
This carbon fiber diffuser for the C8 Corvette replaces the factory rear diffuser to add an aggressive look to your Corvette!
- Designed for the Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Enhanced design includes 4 diffuser fins for improved aerodynamics
- Vacuum infused process with 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth, gloss finish
- Requires rear bumper removal for best installation results
- Mounting tabs may require modifications for correct fitment; minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process
- Additional clips and hardware may be required to optimize installation
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 8.9 lbs.
The precision and attention to detail Anderson Composites uses to make its products is a science of its own.
We at MADNESS have established a great relationship with their company and now work together to bring you a full line of Carbon Fiber Products for your favorite ride. By working direct with the manufacturer we are able to offer you the lowest price guarantee on every Anderson Composites product, local installation (CA & TX) and complete customer service to ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Anyone could lay a cloth of fiberglass or carbon fiber, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the cloth or use the right amount of material in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride in having the ability to take something raw such as fiberglass and carbon material and turn into a product that is lightweight, functional, and looks good. We have personally used and have currently installed their products on our own vehicle and believe they are a very good quality product and an excellent value at the same time.
*For the best possible fitment, we recommend having an expert install your product(s) – someone who has experience working with carbon fiber. Although some body shops have been in business for many years, they may not have sufficient experience in installing carbon fiber or fiberglass components. Make sure that your installer is familiar with these products.