Ford F-150 Coilover Kit - Pro-Truck Stage 2R - 4WD
Give your Ford F-150 a boost in stance and performance with a set of Eibach PRO-TRUCK 2.0 coilovers.
These coilovers give you added control and maximum traction while off-road.
PRO-TRUCK 2.0 coilovers were developed using Eibach's extended-travel monotube shocks with variable force valving. For the coils, Eibach uses their championship-winning ERO off-road race springs. these coilovers are designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings and have an adjustable ride height that allows adjustment of up to 4" (depending on vehicle). This system allows you to fine tune ride height and load capacity for any set-up you might have, from a fully loaded crawler to a factory weight truck.
Eibach has designed the Pro-Truck Lift Systems by combining their Pro-Lift Springs with Pro-Truck Sport Shocks and Dampers to improve off-road performance by raising the overall vehicle height and increasing suspension travel.
This combination results in a level stance that will enhance your truck's appearance and make room for larger wheel and tire packages.
Eibach front and rear lift kits provide a controlled and compliant ride with excellent on- and off-road quality.
- Designed for the Ford F-150 SuperCrew 3.5L V6 4WD
- Stage 2 system featuring Pro-Truck-Coilover 2.0's + Pro-Truck Reservoir Sport Shocks
- Height Adjustable Front Coilover and External Reservoir Rear Shocks for Increased Off-Road Performance
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts, 46mm Piston, Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered, Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.