Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance Exhaust - 2.9L QV - Akrapovic - Titanium - Slip-On Line
Developed to deliver both power and torque gains throughout the range and significantly reduce back pressure.
Constructed from high-grade lightweight titanium and finished with eye-catching handcrafted carbon-fibre and titanium tailpipes – carbon outside, titanium inside – for an enhanced look and drive-by appeal, the Slip-On Line (Titanium) has been designed to fit directly onto the Stelvio Quadrifoglio’s stock link-pipe. With parts cast in the in-house foundry, such as the valve housing and an X-connection element in the muffler, which is perfectly formed to allow exhaust gases to mix at a precisely defined ratio for perfect flow, the exhaust has been designed to deliver both power and torque gains throughout the RPM range. Unwanted drone has been eradicated through in-depth engineering to produce a deep and sporty sound, which is ideal for everyday use, and this also provides acoustic feedback to the driver – to know and feel which rpm the car is being driven at, and when to shift gears for optimum aural enjoyment and performance.
This makes for a linear and smooth sound in partial load when shifting gears, and at higher rpms the Slip-On Line (Titanium) delivers a racing sound with added higher engine harmonics.
The system is a simple plug-and-play operation to fit, and it has been designed to meet ECE type approval. The optional Akrapovič Sound Kit is also available.
- Designed for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- Featuring a muffler and collector with a resonator made from lightweight titanium
- Link pipes made of high-grade stainless steel,
- The Slip-On Line (Titanium) exhaust system fits directly onto the Stelvio Quadrifoglio’s stock center section.
- The system includes parts cast in the company’s in-house foundry, such as the valve housing and X-part in the muffler, which is perfectly formed to allow exhaust gases to mix at a precisely defined mixing ratio.